Custom Search
Search & Win

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick day!

Ok, I took a sick day today. YES I am truly sick! I've got a bit of a head cold. That sniffles, sneezes, sore throat and a massive headache kind of cold.

But I just can't stay away from the computer. It calls me, drags me in and holds tight. I have lots of things I could be doing...cleaning, resting, cooking. But no, I find myself drawn here to this silly thing. I think it is magnetized some how to the DNA in my body.

Anyway I need to be planning for my freezer cooking day on Saturday. I am going to make a whole bunch of breakfast burritos to put in the freezer for those days I just don't have time for breakfast, plus it will save me from stopping at Bocaza in the morning too! I'm also planning on making a large batch of my homemade "Bisquick" mix as well.

I'll post pictures and recipes when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment