Custom Search
Search & Win

Friday, June 25, 2010

New Beginnings

Going to try and start over. Life got complicated and things happened, but it all happens for a reason.

I'm working on trying to get more organized so I'm sure that will be the majority of my posts at this time. For now I'm going to try this idea that I found here to help reduce some of my dishes. We don't have a dishwasher so we do them all by and and the more that I can reduce the number of things to wash the better.

So we are going to use the idea of a "parking place" for cups.

I got the idea here: Parking Places for Cups.

I think I may extend this to some baskets in our entry way as well since things seem to get thrown down by my son all the time and maybe I can corral his stuff better.

No comments:

Post a Comment